I think the most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? A death! What’s that, a bonus? I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you’re too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work. You work for forty years until you’re young enough to enjoy your retirement! You go to college, you do drugs, alcohol, you party, you have sex, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating…. You finish off as a gleam in somebody’s eye Sean Morrey, George Carlin, or Woody Allen? Not sure. Hmph.
- perfectly-imperfect-riri a reblogué ce billet depuis kartikahalim
- taybabe79 a reblogué ce billet depuis kartikahalim
- taybabe79 aime ce billet
- suzin a reblogué ce billet depuis kartikahalim
- suzin aime ce billet
- talesfromtheforgotten a reblogué ce billet depuis kartikahalim
- kartikahalim a publié ce billet